We have curated some ways that you can celebrate Passover!
Things to do that need very little
- JewishBoston.com’s “I Spy A Seder” is a fun new interactive matching game that teaches people about the Passover seder-plate symbols while testing their memory. The game can be played on any mobile device or computer.
- Have a Seder Cup decorating contest from our printable sheet
- Make a Matzah house out of Matzah and Nutella – make sure to use red licorice for the door!
Video Links for celebrating at home
- Echad Mi Yodea SHTAR offers a tune that shares a name with a classic Seder song that is beautifully composed for both your listening pleasure and your intellectual stimulation.
- Maccabeats Four Questions – The Maccabeats were the first to launch a viral Jewish video, and they have grown to be quite creative in finding ways to make beautiful and unique presentations of Jewish a capella music- this video features human voices and sounds from objects found on the Seder table: VIEW HERE