Scroll to the bottom of the page for our printable offerings!
We have curated some fun inspiration for your journey through the Entertainment Capital of the World!
Las Vegas has become known around the world as the “City of Lights”, “Sin City”, and “the Entertainment Capital of the World”, and you haven’t really made it until you’ve played in Vegas.
THere are two ways you can throw a Vegas-style party.
Do it yourself – set up roulette, craps, poker, blackjack and pay your guests in phony gambling money to work the tables. (Pay them well and you’ll never have a shortage of dealers).
However, by the time you set up all the tables and purchase the supplies you need, you may financially be better of by doing the other option…
Hire a casino game company. They’ll take care of everything for you.
They will provide the tables, chips, supplies, and workers for your party.
Just investigate the costs and your options, and decide what is best for you.
Either way, when guests arrive give them playing money. It is fun to give huge amounts, like $1000, or $100 chips (something they wouldn’t throw down on the table in real life). At the end of the gambling, award prizes to those who have won the most money.
And then, there’s food!
If you’re going for that All-American Vegas feel, then a popular main would be Prime Rib. This can be served either in small chunks or thick slices. Alternatively, serve up a range of Dried Beef canapés to tickle your residents’ taste buds. These can also be offered as an energy booster for the big shindig.
And what would a Vegas party be without the BUFFET? Offering a buffet is one of the best ways to treat your residents as they can indulge as much as they wish. Buffets come in different shapes and sizes. If your budget is limited, you can simply offer a basic buffet. In this buffet, you can include affordable but delicious food items such as sliders, mini sausages, chicken nuggets, mini quiches, cheese, and crackers. Veggie crudités and a few dipping sauces can also be included.
Since its summer, American party food usually turns to anything and everything that can be barbequed – steak and chops, hot dogs, chicken, ribs, burgers, and any side that can withstand grilling or is a natural complement.
Passport and Stamp
Keep up with all the fun destinations by printing this passport booklet. Each destination will have a stamp the resident can color to cut and glue to the passport.
- Tin Can Playing Card Pen Holder
- Make a playing card box!
- This is a cool playing card purse!
Virtual Tours & YouTube Links
- We have pulled together a great list of tourist and entertainment videos for Las Vegas!
Vegas Movie Suggestions
- Vegas Vacation | 1993 | R | Biography, Drama, History
- Viva Las Vegas | 1964 | PG | Musical,
- Ocean’s Eleven | 1960 & 2001 | PG-13 | Action, Crime, Drama
- Casino | 1995 | R | Crime, Drama
- Love in Las Vegas | 1960 | Action, Drama, History
- Now You See Me | 2013-2021 | Drama
- Last Vegas | 2014-2016 | TV-14 | Action, Drama, Thriller
- Diamonds are Forever |
- Mars Attacks
- Honeymoon in Vegas | 1992 | PG-13 | Comedy, Romance
- Meet Me in Las Vegas | 1955 |
- The Hangover | 2009 | R | Comedy
- Miss Congeniality 2: Armed & Fabulous |
- Pay It Forward | 2000 | PG-13
- The Cooler | 2003 | R | Drama, Suspense
- Fools Rush In | 1997 | Romantic Comedy
- Here’s our YouTube music playlist