Scroll to the bottom of the page for our printable offerings!
We have curated some fun inspiration for your journey to the gorgeous shores of Andros, Greece!
Who else is ready for some food, amazing lighthouses, & more!?
Use the colors of the ocean – aqua and vibrant blue and white are the colors of choice for this party setting. This provides a clean, modern tabletop that’s inviting. White and blue flowers also make a statement. Or you can use bougainvillea if you have any in your community!
You can also use our Greek Flag Coloring Pages and the Design Your Own Greek Vase activity and cut out the vases and flags to hang.
And then, there’s food!
Greek food isn’t just food, it is also fresh and HEALTHY! Just make sure your meal includes one or more of the following:
- olive oil
- pita bread
- feta cheese
- Greek yogurt
Passport and Stamp
Keep up with all the fun destinations by printing this passport booklet. Each destination will have a stamp the resident can color to cut and glue to the passport.
Crafts to Do
- Use cut colored paper to make a mosaic
- Sand art in greek colors are beautiful – use natural, white, and blues
Virtual Tours & YouTube Links
- Andros Island
- Beaches & Scenery of Andros Island, Greece (Aerial view) – only anout 3 minutes long
- Greece Cyclades 4K – Milos, Sifnos, Serifos, Syros and Andros – Tour 2020
- ANDROS ISLAND GREECE 2014
- Andros, the unknown greek island – very calming
Movies Set in Greece
- Mamma Mia! The Movie (2008) and Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again (2018) , PG-13, Musical, Romance, Comedy
- Zorba the Greek (1964), NR, Drama
- High Season (1987), R, Romantic Comedy
- Summer Lovers (1982) R, Comedy, Romance, Drama
- For Your Eyes Only (1981) PG, James Bond movie, Action, Adventure, Thriller
- Bourne Identity (2002) PG-13, Action, Adventure, Thriller
- Captain Corelli’s Mandolin (2001) R, Drama, Music, Romance
- Shirley Valentine (1989) R, Comedy, Drama, Romance
- Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life (2003) PG-13, Action, Adventure, Fantasy
- The Big Blue (1988), PG, Adventure, Drama, Sport
- Two Faces of January (2014), PG-13, Mystery, Romance, Thriller
- D’Agostino (2012), NR, Drama, Sci-fi
- Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (2005), PG, Comedy, Drama, Romance
Explore Greece in a Novel or Memoir
- The Island – Victoria Hislop, One of The Best Historical Novels Set in Greece
- The Thread – Victoria Hislop
- The Magus – John Fowles
- My Family & Other Animals – Gerald Durrell
- The Colossus of Maroussi – Henry Miller
- The Jasmine Isle – Ioanna Karystiani – set in Andros!
- The Summer of My Greek Taverna: A Memoir – Tom Stone
- Murder in Mykonos – Jeffrey Siger, a Crime Novel Set in Greece
- The Song of Achilles – Madeline Miller, One of The Best Novels Set in Ancient Greece
- Chasing Athens – Marissa Tejada
- Afternoons in Ithaka – Spiri Tsintziras
- The Girl Under The Olive Tree – Leah Fleming
- Mani: Travels in The Southern Peloponnese – Patrick Leigh Fermor