Lake Turkana National Parks
Extending from northern Kenya into southern Ethiopia, Lake Turkana is a body of water with a handful of distinctions. Lake Turkana National Parks is a group of three national parks around Lake Turkana in Kenya. Surrounded by arid, harsh terrain, Lake Turkana is the largest permanent desert lake in the world—stretching almost 155 miles from north to south.
- Lake Turkana: The Life of a Desert (more of a documentary)
- Rising waters of Lake Turkana turns El Molo village into an Island – (documentary)
- 4 in a 4×4 Ep. 42 – Lake Turkana is INCREDIBLE!!! (great visuals)
- And here comes Turkana’s Beauty
- Africa Wildlife 4K | Complete Collection Of Giraffes and All Species in Lake Turkana National Park
- What does Lake Turkana look like under the surface? A Montage